ISO 21502 Lead Project Manager – PECB ISO Certified Training Course
ISO 21502 Lead Project Manager
Why should you attend?
The PECB ISO 21502 Lead Project Manager training course helps you develop the necessary competencies for initiating, planning, monitoring, directing, controlling, and closing a project based on the guidelines of ISO 21502.
In addition to providing the theoretical background on project management, the training course offers practical examples and quizzes that will help you apply the knowledge gained in real-life scenarios.
After completing the training course, you will be able to apply for the exam. If you successfully pass the exam, you can apply for the “PECB Certified ISO 21502 Lead Project Manager” credential. An internationally recognized “PECB ISO 21502 Lead Project Manager” certificate validates your professional capabilities and demonstrates that you possess the necessary knowledge and skills to manage a project based on the guidelines of ISO 21502.
Who should attend?
The ISO 21502 Lead Project Manager training course is intended for:
- Project managers
- Project sponsors
- Expert advisers
- Project team members
- Executives, managers, and directors involved in governance, direction, and audits of projects
- Individuals seeking to thoroughly understand project management
- Individuals aiming to start or advance their careers in project management
By the end of this training course, participants will be able to:
- Explain the fundamental concepts, approaches, and methodologies regarding project management
- Implement integrated project management practices based on ISO 21502 when undertaking a project
- Implement individual project management practices based on ISO 21502 when undertaking project activities
This training course is learner-centered and contains:
- The best practices used in project management
- Lecture sessions illustrated with practical examples
- Interaction between the trainers and participants by means of questions and discussions
- Quizzes with stand-alone items (after each section) and scenario-based quizzes (at the end of each day), intended to prepare the participants for the certification exam
A fundamental understanding of project management concepts, methodologies, and practices.
Day 1: Introduction to ISO 21502 and project management
Day 2: Integrated project management practices
Day 3: Management practices for a project
Day 4: Management practices for a project (contd)
Day 5: Certification exam
The “PECB Certified ISO 21502 Lead Project Manager” exam fully meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Program (ECP). It covers the following competency domains:
Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of project management
Domain 2: Integrated project management practices
Domain 3: Individual management practices for a project
After successfully completing the exam, you can apply for one of the credentials shown in the table below. You will receive a certificate once you fulfill all the requirements related to the selected credential.
For more information about the ISO 21502 credentials and the PECB certification process, please refer to the Certification Rules and Policies.
The requirements for PECB ISO 21502 Lead Project Manager certifications are:
Credential Exam Professional experience PMSMS project experience Other requirements PECB Certified ISO 21502 Provisional Project Manager PECB Certified ISO 21502 Project Manager exam or equivalent None None Signing the PECB Code of Ethics PECB Certified ISO 21502 Project Manager PECB Certified ISO 21502 Project Manager exam or equivalent Two years: One year of work experience in Project Management Project Management activities: a total of 200 hours Signing the PECB Code of Ethics PECB Certified ISO 21502 Lead Project Manager PECB Certified ISO 21502 Lead Project Manager Exam or equivalent Five years: Two years of work experience in Project Management Project Management activities: a total of 300 hours Signing the PECB Code of Ethics PECB Certified ISO 21502 Senior Lead Project Manager PECB Certified ISO 21502 Lead Project Manager Exam or equivalent Ten years: Seven years of work experience in Project Management Project Management activities: a total of 1,000 hours Signing the PECB Code of Ethics
To be considered valid, the activities should comprise project management practices, including, but not limited to the following:
- Drafting a business case
- Managing projects
- Planning procurement
- Managing the project team (day-to-day supervision, leadership, motivation, conflict resolution, setting targets)
- Scheduling, cost control, and quality assurance activities
- Managing supplier performance
- Risk management activities
- Monitoring work
- Validating deliverables and outcomes
- Certification fees are included in the exam price.
- PECB will provide training material of over 400 pages of information and practical examples.
- An attestation of course completion worth 31 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued to participants who have attended the training course.
- In case of exam failure, the candidate can retake the exam once for free within 12 months following the initial exam date.
For additional information, please contact email@example.com.