PECB Certified Lead Cloud Security Manager80000₨
About this course
Why should you attend?
The growing number of organizations that support remote work has increased the use of cloud computing services, which has, in turn, increased the demand for a secure cloud infrastructure proportionally.
This training course is designed to help participants acquire the knowledge and skills needed to support an organization in effectively planning, implementing, managing, monitoring, and maintaining a cloud security program based on ISO/IEC 27017 and ISO/IEC 27018. It provides a comprehensive elaboration of cloud computing concepts and principles, cloud computing security risk management, cloud-specific controls, cloud security incident management, and cloud security testing.
The training course is followed by the certification exam. If you successfully pass it, you can apply for a “PECB Certified Lead Cloud Security Manager” credential. A PECB Lead Cloud Security Manager Certificate demonstrates your ability and competencies to manage a cloud security program based on best practices.
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the concepts, approaches, methods, and techniques used for the implementation and effective management of a cloud security program
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO/IEC 27017, ISO/IEC 27018, and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Gain the ability to interpret the guidelines of ISO/IEC 27017 and ISO/IEC 27018 in the specific context of an organization
- Develop the necessary knowledge and competence to support an organization in effectively planning, implementing, managing, monitoring, and maintaining a cloud security program
- Acquire the practical knowledge to advise an organization in managing a cloud security program by following best practices
During this course delegates will be using a case study and taking part in group discussions and activities, Power Point presentation, examples of real case scenarios, video, general discussions through sharing of experience, Quiz and exercises.
The organisation will benefit by:
- Personnel having a general awareness of the importance of implementing an Cloud Security Management System as per international norms of ISO 27017
- Understanding of potential threat which can affect the organisation and the need to develop Incident Management Plans, information security plans and Crisis Management Plans.
- Creating a culture of risk mitigation and preparedness, response, resumption and recovery
Delegates will gain by participating in this training as a result of:
- Increased understanding of the methods and techniques of Information Security Management System and Cloud Information Security Systems and PII- Personally Identifiable Information.
- Heighten understanding of Business Impact Analysis, Risk Assessment, Information security plans.
- Improve the ability for a better response during an incident.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Newcomers who want to understand the foundations of Information Security Management System and Cloud Security Management Systems, Cybersecurity, Incident Response Structure…
- All persons who are involved in the continuity of the Mission Critical Activities in their respective organisations namely Government, Businesses, NGOs, Local Government….
- Top Management, Senior Managers, Managers, Executives of all functions, Operational Staff
- Insurance, Finance and Accounting and Supply chain Personnel
- Police Officers, Security, Disaster and Risk, Community representatives
- Regulatory, Compliance, Auditors, Health and Safety, Quality personnel
- Project Managers, Business Process Owners, Investors, Engineers, Technicians, Maintenance personnel
No prerequisite but a basic understanding of your organisation critical activities, products and services will be helpful during the workshop. Delegates are encouraged to share their experience on particular issues for discussion.
Training material containing over 500 pages of information and practical examples will be distributed. Stationery, refreshments and lunch will be provided.
All the PECB courses will be delivered by PECB approved instructors.
A participation certificate of 31CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued.
PECB is specialized in the certification of management systems on a wide range of international standards. As a global provider of audit and certification services, PECB offers its expertise on multiple fields, including but not limited to Information Security, Quality Management, Business Continuity, Service Management, Health, Safety and Environmental Management. PECB continuously publishes topmost innovative training courses through its best experts in the field for the provision of education and certification services and provides certification services in accordance with ISO/IEC 17024.
We thank you for your registration with Life Continuity
We provide the following facilities for overseas students who want to attend the training in Mauritius. We have residential facilities at the training center. We offer the following services
- Accommodation in studios for single students and two bed room apartments for students who want to come with their family.
- We arrange for Transfer from airport to apartment and back to airport
- Breakfast and Dinner
- Refreshment and Lunch is inclusive during the training days only
- For more information on the accommodation and a quotation as per your requirement, please contact us on (230) 52592244 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
About Life Continuity
Life Continuity is MQA registered professional institution in providing Business Continuity Courses.