ISO/IEC 27001 LEAD IMPLEMENTER0₨
About this course
ISO/IEC 27001 is the international standard for information or security management. It outlines how to put in place an independently assessed and certified information security management system. It helps you to solve the question of ‘what is information security?’. It allows you to more effectively secure all financial and confidential data, so minimizing the likelihood of it being accessed illegally or without permission.
ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Implementer training enables you to develop the necessary expertise to support an organization in establishing, implementing, managing and maintaining an Information Security Management System (ISMS) based on specified in ISO/IEC 27001.
During this training course, you will also gain a thorough understanding of the best practices of Information Security Management Systems to secure the organization`s sensitive information and improve the overall performance and effectiveness.
- Understand the elements and operations of an Information Security Management System (ISMS)
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO/IEC 27001, ISO/IEC 27002 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Master the concepts, approaches, methods and techniques used for the implementation and effective management of an ISMS
- Learn how to interpret the ISO/IEC 27001 requirements in the specific context of an organization
- Learn how to support an organization to effectively plan, implement, manage, monitor and maintain an ISMS
- Acquire the expertise to advise an organization in implementing Information Security Management System best practice
Day 1: Introduction to ISO/IEC 27001 and initiation of an ISMS
Day 2: Planning the implementation of an ISMS
Day 3: Implementation of an ISMS
Day 4: ISMS monitoring, continual improvement, and preparation for the certification audit
Day 5: Certification Exam
- This training is based on both theory and best practices used in the implementation of an ISMS
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with examples based on case studies
- Practical exercises are based on a case study which includes role playing and discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam
The organisation will benefit by:
- Personnel having a general awareness of the importance of implementing an Information Security Management System as per international norms.
- Understanding of potential threat which can affect the organisation and the need to develop Incident Management Plans, information security plans and Crisis Management Plans.
- Creating a culture of risk mitigation and preparedness, response, resumption and recovery
Delegates will gain by participating in this training as a result of:
- Increased understanding of the methods and techniques of Information Security Management System.
- Heighten understanding of Business Impact Analysis, Risk Assessment, Information security plans.
- Improve the ability for a better response during an incident.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Managers or consultants involved in Information Security Management
- Expert advisors seeking to master the implementation of an Information Security Management System
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with ISMS requirements
- ISMS team members
A fundamental understanding of ISO/IEC 27001 and comprehensive knowledge of implementation principles. Delegates are encouraged to share their experience on particular issues for discussion.
Training material containing over 450 pages of information and practical examples will be distributed. Stationery, refreshments and lunch will be provided.
All the PECB courses will be delivered by PECB approved instructors.
A participation certificate of 31 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued.
PECB is specialized in the certification of management systems on a wide range of international standards. As a global provider of audit and certification services, PECB offers its expertise on multiple fields, including but not limited to Information Security, Quality Management, Business Continuity, Service Management, Health, Safety and Environmental Management. PECB continuously publishes topmost innovative training courses through its best experts in the field for the provision of education and certification services and provides certification services in accordance with ISO/IEC 17024.
We thank you for your registration with Life Continuity
We provide the following facilities for overseas students who want to attend the training in Mauritius. We have residential facilities at the training center. We offer the following services
- Accommodation in studios for single students and two bed room apartments for students who want to come with their family.
- We arrange for Transfer from airport to apartment and back to airport
- Breakfast and Dinner
- Refreshment and Lunch is inclusive during the training days only
- For more information on the accommodation and a quotation as per your requirement, please contact us on (230) 52592244 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
About Life Continuity
Life Continuity is MQA registered professional institution in providing Business Continuity Courses.
Lorem Ipsn gravida nibh vel velit auctor aliquet. Aenean sollicitudin, lorem quis bibendum auci elit consequat ipsutis sem nibh id elit. Duis sed odio sit amet nibh vulputate cursus a sit amet mauris. Morbi accumsan ipsum velit. Nam nec tellus a odio tincidunt auctor a ornare odio. Sed non mauris vitae erat consequat auctor eu in elit.