ISO 9001 INTRODUCTION0₨
About this course
As an international standard, ISO 9001 specifies the requirements for organizations that want to ensure continual improvement and meet customers’ needs. ISO 9001 was specifically designed to serve as a guiding framework for organizations of all sizes and industries as it provides a firm customer focus, namely delivering qualitative goods and services, which subsequently leads to customer satisfaction. The implementation of a Quality Management System is a strategic decision for organizations that aspire to improve their overall performance and provide a strong basis for sustainable development initiatives. The standard assists organizations and/or professionals to plan processes, interactions and have a risk-based thinking.
ISO 9001 Introduction training course enables you to comprehend the basic concepts of a Quality Management System (QMS).
By attending the ISO 9001 Introduction course, you will understand the importance of a Quality Management System and the benefits that businesses, society and governments can obtain.
- Understand the concepts, approaches, methods, and techniques used to implement a Quality Management System
- Understand the basic components of a Quality Management System (QMS)
Day 1: Introduction to Quality Management System (QMS)
concepts as required by ISO 9001:2015
During this course delegates will be using a case study and taking part in group discussions and activities, Power Point presentation, examples of real case scenarios, video, general discussions through sharing of experience.
The organisation will benefit by:
- Personnel having a general awareness of the importance of implementing a Quality Management System as per international norms.
- Understanding of potential threat which can affect the organisation and the need to develop Incident Management Plans, Quality Management plans and Crisis Management Plans.
- Creating a culture of risk mitigation and preparedness, response, resumption and recovery
Delegates will gain by participating in this training as a result of:
- Increased understanding of the methods and techniques of Information Quality Management System.
- Heighten understanding of Business Impact Analysis, Risk Assessment, Quality Management plans.
- Improve the ability for a better response during an incident.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Newcomers who want to understand the foundations of Quality Management System.
- All persons who are involved in the continuity of the Mission Critical Activities in their respective organisations namely Government, Businesses, NGOs, Local Government….
- Top Management, Senior Managers, Managers, Executives of all functions, Operational Staff
- Insurance, Finance and Accounting and Supply chain Personnel
- Police Officers, Security, Disaster and Risk, Community representatives
- Regulatory, Compliance, Auditors, Health and Safety, Quality personnel
- Project Managers, Business Process Owners, Investors, Engineers, Technicians, Maintenance personnel
No prerequisite but a basic understanding of your organisation critical activities, products and services will be helpful during the workshop. Delegates are encouraged to share their experience on particular issues for discussion.
Training material containing over 100 pages of information and practical examples will be distributed. Stationery, refreshments and lunch will be provided.
All the PECB courses will be delivered by PECB approved instructors.
A participation certificate of 7 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued.
PECB is specialized in the certification of management systems on a wide range of international standards. As a global provider of audit and certification services, PECB offers its expertise on multiple fields, including but not limited to Information Security, Quality Management, Business Continuity, Service Management, Health, Safety and Environmental Management. PECB continuously publishes topmost innovative training courses through its best experts in the field for the provision of education and certification services and provides certification services in accordance with ISO/IEC 17024.
We thank you for your registration with Life Continuity
We provide the following facilities for overseas students who want to attend the training in Mauritius. We have residential facilities at the training center. We offer the following services
- Accommodation in studios for single students and two bed room apartments for students who want to come with their family.
- We arrange for Transfer from airport to apartment and back to airport
- Breakfast and Dinner
- Refreshment and Lunch is inclusive during the training days only
- For more information on the accommodation and a quotation as per your requirement, please contact us on (230) 52592244 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
About Life Continuity
Life Continuity is MQA registered professional institution in providing Business Continuity Courses.
Lorem Ipsn gravida nibh vel velit auctor aliquet. Aenean sollicitudin, lorem quis bibendum auci elit consequat ipsutis sem nibh id elit. Duis sed odio sit amet nibh vulputate cursus a sit amet mauris. Morbi accumsan ipsum velit. Nam nec tellus a odio tincidunt auctor a ornare odio. Sed non mauris vitae erat consequat auctor eu in elit.