ISO 45001 LEAD IMPLEMENTER0₨
About this course
ISO 45001 is the first global Occupational Health and Safety Management System standard that replaces OHSAS 18001.
The ISO 45001 Lead Implementer training enables you to develop the necessary expertise to support an organization in establishing, implementing, managing and maintaining an Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OH&S MS) based on ISO 45001. During this training course, you will also gain a thorough understanding of the best practices of an OH&S MS and be able to apply them to continually improve the organization’s OH&S performance and ensure the well-being of employees by providing a safe and healthy workplace.
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 45001 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Master the concepts, approaches, methods and techniques used for the implementation and effective management of an OH&S management system
- Learn how to interpret the ISO 45001 requirements in the specific context of an organization
- Learn how to support an organization to effectively plan, implement, manage, monitor and maintain an OH&S management system
- Acquire the expertise to advise an organization in implementing OH&S management system best practices
Day 1: Introduction to ISO 45001 and initiation of an OH&S management system
Day 2: Plan the implementation of an OH&S management system
Day 3: Implementation of an OH&S management system
Day 4: OH&S management system monitoring, continuous improvement and preparation for a certification audit
Day 5: Certification Exam
During this course delegates will be using a case study and taking part in group discussions and activities, Power Point presentation, examples of real case scenarios, video, general discussions through sharing of experience.
- This training is based on both theory and best practices used in the implementation of an OH&S MS
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with questions and examples that help translate theory into practice
- Practical exercises include examples and discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam
The organisation will benefit by:
- Reduced work-related injuries, ill -health and deaths
- Eliminated or minimize OH&S risks
- Improved OH&S performance and effectiveness
- Protected and improve brand reputation
- Transformed operations from detection to prevention mode
- Improved compliance with current legislations
Delegates will gain by participating in this training as a result of:
- Increased understanding of the methods and techniques of the OH&S.
- Heighten understanding of Business Impact Analysis, Risk Assessment, OH&S plans.
- Improve the ability for a better response during an incident.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Managers or consultants involved and concerned with Occupational Health and Safety Management
- Expert advisors seeking to master the implementation of an Occupational Health and Safety Management System
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with OH&S MS requirements
- OH&S MS team members
No prerequisite but a fundamental understanding of ISO 45001 and comprehensive knowledge of implementation principles.
Training material containing over 450 pages of information and practical examples will be distributed. Stationery, refreshments and lunch will be provided.
All the PECB courses will be delivered by PECB approved instructors.
A participation certificate of 31 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued.
PECB is specialized in the certification of management systems on a wide range of international standards. As a global provider of audit and certification services, PECB offers its expertise on multiple fields, including but not limited to Information Security, Quality Management, Business Continuity, Service Management, Health, Safety and Environmental Management. PECB continuously publishes topmost innovative training courses through its best experts in the field for the provision of education and certification services and provides certification services in accordance with ISO/IEC 17024.
We thank you for your registration with Life Continuity
We provide the following facilities for overseas students who want to attend the training in Mauritius. We have residential facilities at the training center. We offer the following services
- Accommodation in studios for single students and two bed room apartments for students who want to come with their family.
- We arrange for Transfer from airport to apartment and back to airport
- Breakfast and Dinner
- Refreshment and Lunch is inclusive during the training days only
- For more information on the accommodation and a quotation as per your requirement, please contact us on (230) 52592244 or email us on email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
About Life Continuity
Life Continuity is MQA registered professional institution in providing Business Continuity Courses.
Lorem Ipsn gravida nibh vel velit auctor aliquet. Aenean sollicitudin, lorem quis bibendum auci elit consequat ipsutis sem nibh id elit. Duis sed odio sit amet nibh vulputate cursus a sit amet mauris. Morbi accumsan ipsum velit. Nam nec tellus a odio tincidunt auctor a ornare odio. Sed non mauris vitae erat consequat auctor eu in elit.