ISO 45001 INTRODUCTION0₨
About this course
ISO 45001 is a newly developed international standard, which outlines the requirements for occupational health and safety. The standard is applicable to organizations of all sizes, whose aim is to manage the prevention of workplace injuries, ill-health, and deaths. In addition, ISO 45001 aims to establish a safe working environment and continual improvement of occupational health and safety performance. ISO 45001 will replace OHSAS 18001 and will become the next “to go” standard for occupational health and safety.
Regardless of what industry you are in, accidents that lead to injury or health related issues will always occur. Therefore, whether you are an employee, manager or business owner, you will always share the same goal- minimize the number of casualties at work. ISO 45001 provides you with a framework to identify, control and prevent work-related injuries.
By attending the ISO 45001 Introduction course, you will understand the importance of an Occupational Health and Safety Management System and the benefits that businesses, society and governments can obtain.
- Understand the main principles and concepts of Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S)
- Understand the main requirements of ISO 45001
Day 1: Introduction to the Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OH&S MS) based on ISO 45001.
During this course delegates will be using a case study and taking part in group discussions and activities, Power Point presentation, examples of real case scenarios, video, general discussions through sharing of experience.
The organisation will benefit by:
- Reduced work-related injuries, ill -health and deaths
- Eliminated or minimize OH&S risks
- Improved OH&S performance and effectiveness
- Protected and improve brand reputation
- Transformed operations from detection to prevention mode
- Improved compliance with current legislations
Delegates will gain by participating in this training as a result of:
- Increased understanding of the methods and techniques of the OH&S.
- Heighten understanding of Business Impact Analysis, Risk Assessment, OH&S plans.
- Improve the ability for a better response during an incident.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Individuals interested in Occupational Health and Safety Management
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems (OH&S MS)
No prerequisite but a basic understanding of your organisation critical activities, products and services will be helpful during the workshop. Delegates are encouraged to share their experience on particular issues for discussion.
Training material containing over 100 pages of information and practical examples will be distributed. Stationery, refreshments and lunch will be provided.
All the PECB courses will be delivered by PECB approved instructors.
A participation certificate of 7 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued.
PECB is specialized in the certification of management systems on a wide range of international standards. As a global provider of audit and certification services, PECB offers its expertise on multiple fields, including but not limited to Information Security, Quality Management, Business Continuity, Service Management, Health, Safety and Environmental Management. PECB continuously publishes topmost innovative training courses through its best experts in the field for the provision of education and certification services and provides certification services in accordance with ISO/IEC 17024.
We thank you for your registration with Life Continuity
We provide the following facilities for overseas students who want to attend the training in Mauritius. We have residential facilities at the training center. We offer the following services
- Accommodation in studios for single students and two bed room apartments for students who want to come with their family.
- We arrange for Transfer from airport to apartment and back to airport
- Breakfast and Dinner
- Refreshment and Lunch is inclusive during the training days only
- For more information on the accommodation and a quotation as per your requirement, please contact us on (230) 52592244 or email us on email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
About Life Continuity
Life Continuity is MQA registered professional institution in providing Business Continuity Courses.
Lorem Ipsn gravida nibh vel velit auctor aliquet. Aenean sollicitudin, lorem quis bibendum auci elit consequat ipsutis sem nibh id elit. Duis sed odio sit amet nibh vulputate cursus a sit amet mauris. Morbi accumsan ipsum velit. Nam nec tellus a odio tincidunt auctor a ornare odio. Sed non mauris vitae erat consequat auctor eu in elit.