ISO 14001 LEAD IMPLEMENTER0₨
About this course
ISO 14001 is a widely recognized international standard which specifies the requirements for organizations that want to enhance their environmental performance and increase their operational efficiency. The framework that is based on ISO 14001 will help organizations manage their short-term and long-term processes through the use of efficient resources, which will have a positive impact on the environment.
ISO 14001 provides guidelines on how to establish policies and procedures, which will lead to a better environmental performance. These policies will help you in maintaining and controlling environmental impacts and legal compliance.
By being certified against ISO 14001, you will prove to your customers and stakeholders that you are aware of the environmental obligations. Moreover, you will be implementing a system which not only reduces environmental impacts but also reduces costs and increases efficiency within the organization. With ISO 14001 your organization will gain a worldwide recognition which will enable you to grow your business in a sustainable manner.
ISO 14001 Lead Implementer training enables you to develop the necessary expertise to support an organization in establishing, implementing, managing and maintaining an Environmental Management System (EMS) based on ISO 14001. During this training course, you will also gain a thorough understanding of the best practices of Environmental Management Systems, consequently reducing an organization’s negative environmental impacts and improving its overall performance and efficiency.
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 14001, ISO 14040 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Master the concepts, approaches, methods and techniques used for the implementation and effective management of an EMS
- Learn how to interpret the ISO 14001 requirements in the specific context of an organization
- Learn how to support an organization to effectively plan, implement, manage, monitor and maintain an EMS
- Acquire the expertise to advise an organization in implementing Environmental Management System best practices
Day 1: Introduction to ISO 14001 and initiation of an EMS
Day 2: Plan the implementation of an EMS
Day 3: Implementation of an EMS
Day 4: EMS monitoring, measurement, continuous improvement and preparation for a certification audit
Day 5: Certification Exam
During this course delegates will be using a case study and taking part in group discussions and activities, Power Point presentation, examples of real case scenarios, video, general discussions through sharing of experience.
The organisation will benefit by:
- Personnel having a general awareness of the importance of implementing an Environmental Management System as per international norms.
- Understanding of potential threat which can affect the organisation and the need to develop Incident Management Plans, Environmental Management plans and Crisis Management Plans.
- Creating a culture of risk mitigation and preparedness, response, resumption and recovery
- Minimize environmental impact
- Increase environmental awareness within the organization
- Reduce the organization’s costs and waste production
- Enhance the organization’s profile and integrity
- Increase the profits
Delegates will gain by participating in this training as a result of:
- Increased understanding of the methods and techniques of the Environmental Management System.
- Heighten understanding of Business Impact Analysis, Risk Assessment, Environmental Management plans.
- Improve the ability for a better response during an incident.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Managers or consultants involved in Environmental Management
- Expert advisors seeking to master the implementation of an Environmental Management System
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with EMS requirements
- EMS team members
No prerequisite but a basic understanding of your organisation critical activities, products and services will be helpful during the workshop. Delegates are encouraged to share their experience on particular issues for discussion.
Training material containing over 450 pages of information and practical examples will be distributed. Stationery, refreshments and lunch will be provided.
All the PECB courses will be delivered by PECB approved instructors.
A participation certificate of 31 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued.
PECB is specialized in the certification of management systems on a wide range of international standards. As a global provider of audit and certification services, PECB offers its expertise on multiple fields, including but not limited to Information Security, Quality Management, Business Continuity, Service Management, Health, Safety and Environmental Management. PECB continuously publishes topmost innovative training courses through its best experts in the field for the provision of education and certification services and provides certification services in accordance with ISO/IEC 17024.
We thank you for your registration with Life Continuity
We provide the following facilities for overseas students who want to attend the training in Mauritius. We have residential facilities at the training center. We offer the following services
- Accommodation in studios for single students and two bed room apartments for students who want to come with their family.
- We arrange for Transfer from airport to apartment and back to airport
- Breakfast and Dinner
- Refreshment and Lunch is inclusive during the training days only
- For more information on the accommodation and a quotation as per your requirement, please contact us on (230) 52592244 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
About Life Continuity
Life Continuity is MQA registered professional institution in providing Business Continuity Courses.
Lorem Ipsn gravida nibh vel velit auctor aliquet. Aenean sollicitudin, lorem quis bibendum auci elit consequat ipsutis sem nibh id elit. Duis sed odio sit amet nibh vulputate cursus a sit amet mauris. Morbi accumsan ipsum velit. Nam nec tellus a odio tincidunt auctor a ornare odio. Sed non mauris vitae erat consequat auctor eu in elit.